Realized that I included the wrong chapter number for DB in the last schedule post, haha. Started freaking out thinking that I’d missed another chapter… thankfully not. Going to clear out the rest of my recent backlog with these two extra ICO releases, as well as starting work on the first of four Patreon GOAL releases for having hit the fifth Patreon goal.
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 221
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 222 (Patreon)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 223 (Patreon)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 224 (Patreon GOAL)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 7 (Part 1)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 7 (Part 2) (Catch-Up)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 7 (Part 3) (Catch-Up)
- The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist v2 — Chapter 3 (Part 2) (Patreon)
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 105
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 106 (Patreon)
Lazy Dungeon Master
Just to be clear, note that Rokuko truly is speaking very differently from how she used to. I’ve tried my best in showing that through her dialogue, but I’m obviously not as skilled as an author in this area. To be exact, Rokuko is using much more complex sentence structures than she’d ever used in the first 100 or so chapters, as well as no longer ending the majority of her sentences in ‘wayo’ (a very childish sentence end) and heavily gives the feeling of ‘you know?’—even more so than the usual ‘yo’ people translate as ‘you know?’. Yeah.
Also, just how much has Rokuko fallen for Keima for her ideal sexy image to be a likeness of him? Haha.
I feel rather let down by the author’s attempt at making a ‘climax chapter’ with his recent reveal of what the Great Collapse is. It was surmised as such multiple chapters ago… =(
The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist
(~’.’)~ Nothing to say
Inside the Cave of Obscenity
The end to V2 Ch6 Pt5 is probably my favorite piece from this entire volume, to be honest. I love how it worked in English so well and so easily—statements like those are generally hard to make work in English and keep the same feeling.