We hit the third goal on Patreon! Finals threw my scheduling for a bit of a loop. They’re finally over, so this next week is going to be a bit crazy. Time to increase my weekly chapters to 6 and add two GOAL chapters, as well as catch up on this past week and the one before…~ *tinkers with massive list* ~ … There we go. Don’t think I missed any, but feel free to let me know if I overlooked something.
Fifteen chapters this week, wow.
Time to get to work, me. (~’.’)~
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 203
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 204
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 205 (Patreon)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 206 (Patreon)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 207 (Patreon)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 208 (Patreon GOAL)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 5 (Part 3)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 5 (Part 4)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 6 (Part 1) (Patreon)
- Inside the Cave of Obscenity v2 — Chapter 6 (Part 2) (Patreon GOAL)
- The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist v2 — Chapter 2 (Part 5)
- The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist v2 — Chapter 2 (Part 6)
- The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist v2 — Chapter 2 (Part 7) (Patreon)
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 100
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 101
Lazy Dungeon Master
Some people were interested in why Meat’s last name was Kuroinu rather than Blackdog. My reasoning for this is rather simple:
- People understand ‘Niku’ -> ‘Meat’, therefore, to them, her name is ‘Meat’… which we compare to my next point:
- People do not understand ‘Kuroinu’ -> ‘Blackdog’, so therefore, to them, her last name is ‘Kuroinu’ with a nickname of ‘Kuro’.
And to quote ‘IAmMe’, a frequent commenter, offering more info on when Meat started to be worth DP to the dungeon:
From chapter 55:
“Ah, by the way, Meat is [10 DP] per day, with Rokuko and I being [0 DP]. Well that’s because we’re dungeon master and core huh… Meat, did you grow up? Or maybe recover? You were staring death in the face before after all…”
He mentions again in a later chapter that her DP/day had gone up again, might have been 201 (I’ve read a lot of chapters so I can lose track) but I suspect it was mentioned in passing sometime between 55 and 201.
It is actually not completely clear when she started to generate DP again. After the Dungeon Battle with Haku Kehma noticed that their daily DP had increased to 100, however at that time he did not have the ability to tell how much DP each person generated per day and assumed that all of the increase to 100 was from the increase to the dungeons size. He was still assuming that Meat was generating just 0DP at that time. It was after he built the inn and the Muzoh Uzoh brothers dove into the dungeon that he noticed that he could now see the DP/day generated by each person in the dungeons territory. At that time he noticed that Meat was actually giving him 10DP a day and makes the comment about her recovering. It is possible that she had already been generating 10DP during the Haku battle, there is no way to know.
Getting really close to the end now.
Carla is hardcore. Who needs regular ol’ immortality when you can be purposely kept alongside a sole individual for eternity?
The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist
Nothing to see here… move along (~’.’)~
Inside the Cave of Obscenity
Nothing to see here… (~’.’)~