Got a huge donation for Lazy Dungeon Master last week. Going to try and knock out a chunk of it this week and finish catching up on what I missed the week before last! Should have enough time to do it all. I was supposed to switch back to 2 chapters/week since my schoolwork went back into full swing a while ago (as I did the last two school semesters), but it just felt kind of wrong, given the amount of “Extra” chapters I supposedly have time to do. Moral dilemmas are hard.
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 167
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 168 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 169 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 170 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 171 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 172 (Freebie)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 173 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 174 (Extra)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 1 (Re-Translation)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 2 (Re-Translation)
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 175 (Extra)
- The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist v2 — Chapter 1 (Part 16)
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 89
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 90 (Catch-up)
The Epic Tale of the Forsaken Hero
Regarding redoing the fourth arc: The author finally resumed releasing chapters, with the first new one since March on Dec. 7th! He hasn’t posted anything since then, not even a life report on his blog. Here’s to hoping? (~’.’)~
As of 2017/3/19, still no new updates.
Read this for more information.
Lazy Dungeon Master
Meat is getting stronger! Dogs > Cats! Muwahahaha!
Also, that was a very Keima-like way to win there. Lmao.
We’ll have two chapters of this coming this week, so we should see a bit more of Serge’s meteoric rise to awesomeness! I’m enjoying the current arc. As expected of Dragon’s Bloodline, it’s still a bit fast, but at least we finally get to see just how great Serge is without the almost-literal-supernovas surrounding him.
The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist
So nice to read…~
So hard to translate…~
Inside the Cave of Obscenity
Heheheh… eheheheh… Ah! Right! Something that’s been bothering me is that the sounds that Satia/Frederica make might seem a bit repetitive in English. There are minuscule differences in the pronunciation of their sighs/breathing/moans/etc in the raw, but they are usually hard—if not impossible—to translate. I tried out a few new ways to represent them in the newest part (Like ‘huuu’ instead of ‘fuuu’ for example). Thoughts?