Let’s get the schedule out of the way first!
- Monday: Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 22
- Tuesday: Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 34 (EDIT: Wednesday. Lost Tuesday to my aunt’s doctor appointment. Traffic + backed up scheduling = 6 hrs of driving/doing nothing.)
- ~Working on The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist: Chapter Three~
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 35
- Dragon’s Bloodline — Chapter 36
- Lazy Dungeon Master — Chapter 23
The Epic Tale of the Forsaken Hero
For those of you who haven’t seen my previous schedule posts, I’ll say this again: I am waiting for two things to happen before I continue translating this series.
- The Epic Tale of the Forsaken Hero Chapter IV: Dungeon-The Old Castle of Illusions to be completely released.
- Guild’s Cheat Receptionist Vol. 1 to be completely translated.
So until both of those things are met, please wait. If another translator feels I am taking too long and wants to pick up the series, message my email that can be found on my About tab. Don’t worry if no one else picks it up. I haven’t dropped the series, it’s just on… probation? Translating fifteen chapters for ‘nothing’ was a pretty big hit to my motivation and I want to finish GCR first now.
Sorry Ria, I’ve been putting you off. These recent chapters were a chore to complete due to one reason or another. Military terms… egh. Going to try and clear the donation queue (finally) this week. Sorry again to those who pitched in expecting them to not take this long… it won’t happen again.
Lazy Dungeon Master
Meat is cute. Need I say more? Yes? Alright.
I’m not sure about everyone else, but I’ve personally found the type of humor in this series to be very slapstick-esque. Not that that’s a bad thing, of course. In fact, I prefer the slapstick humor and ‘dense yet smart and lazy’ MC often found in JP works to the endless fighting and gigantic harems that most popular translations circling through the community nowadays have had, honestly.
And I’ll say this again since I’m still getting comments asking about it:
- Meat’s name in JP = ニク
- ニク = 肉 = Meat
- “Why are you translating a name!? Things like Yuki aren’t translated even though that’s obviously Snow!” — Because names aren’t generally used as a plot element. Meat’s name is. End of story.
I don’t mean to sound rude, but… grah. Come on. It’s not meant to sound good. It’s a horrible thing to call someone. That’s the point of her name! Moving on!
The Guild’s Cheat Receptionist
Umm… under construction?
It’s been a tough few weeks. I’ll be starting the third chapter here today probably… starting to get withdrawals from my favorite baby dragon.