Info Update — Soon(tm)

Have some time today and tomorrow. I’ve been teaching myself c# lately through making rather simple things in Unity to prepare for a certain class I have next semester. Also may or may not have spent an exorbitant amount of time with Terraria 1.3 … I ADMIT NOTHING. >.>

Seriously though, I’ll have more time to do things here again now.

Going to try and release 1 chapter of Restart, Dragon’s Bloodline, and Forsaken Hero before tomorrow is finished–in that order.

If I have more time than expected, I will continue after that with another Dragon’s Bloodline and Forsaken Hero.

P.S. I’m going to attempt to keep the chapters of Restart to around 2k words per. For comparison, DB is ~1.2k and FS ~1.4k (Estimates from memory here). This is mainly to challenge myself, as I usually try to keep my writing concise and would like to be able to expand areas where needed… as some of you probably noticed I skimmed over some parts in previous chapters that I probably shouldn’t have.


5 thoughts on “Info Update — Soon(tm)

  1. Haven’t read the other project yet but the skimming sounds ominous. I plan to atleast attempt to read the others but do you plan on revisiting the chapters you felt you “skimmed”? Just asking cause I could decide to read them in 4 hrs or a week from now and if you plan to edit why not wait…

    1. If I decide to revise them, I would like to at least finish the volume first. Though really it would be 95% additions to the story, with the other 5% being slight alterations to character reactions (can currently only think of one minor case of that).

      As the author, I’m probably not the right person to ask as to whether the story is worth the read right now (bias). I’m pretty hyped about it though. 😀

      1. Ok, Thanks. If you the author feel that you should re touch a few chapters. While having (it sounds) like you have something planed I’ll gladly wait. Love reading in bulk only to feel the sting of depression afterwords. You know that ‘too much of a good thing feels’.

Leave a Reply